Re: [AD] Requesting SVN hosting for dallegro

On Sunday 04 February 2007 04:18:28 Elias Pschernig wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 10:16 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> > I think Elias was okay with it as well.  If there are no objections in
> > the next couple of days I can give you write access.  I'll need your
> > SF.net user name.
> >
> > The code should stay outside the main Allegro tree until it's more
> > mature, and we decide exactly what to do with it.  Say, in
> > /bindings/dallegro?
> >
> > Also, before I forget, you'll need to convert your files to Unix format
> > before importing.
>
> Yes, I see no problem with it, and I'm also very impressed by torhu's
> work, seeing all the examples work flawlessly from D. Oh, and just
> played the demo for a bit, compiled from D :)
>
> Only the build script is a mess, for one because of this export isssue,
> and then because I'd prefer a proper makefile or something like that.
>
> But anyway, can't be wrong having the code in allegro's SVN.
>
> --
> Elias Pschernig

Well if it gets into the repository, I'll go ahead and dump the script and
write a proper makefile for it, I just did that as a quick way to get it up
and running to test on my end. I'd also like to get some tests going with it
using gdc, but that can come later. :)

> easier. Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
> Geronimo

-juvinious

http://saggui.sourceforge.net - Simplified All Gaming GUI
http://chasm.hopto.org - The Chasm - My Site