Re: [AD] Requesting SVN hosting for dallegro

On 2007-02-02, torhus@xxxxxxxxxx <torhus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone, I'm new in town.  And I'm doing a new set of D bindings
> for Allegro, as announced in this thread:
>
> http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/589597/0
>
> I'm under the impression that Peter Wang wants to put dallegro in
> Allegro's SF repository.  So I'm just wondering if this is okay, and
> when this can happen.  Do you guys want dallegro to be more polished
> first, or can I get write access the the repository?

I think Elias was okay with it as well.  If there are no objections in
the next couple of days I can give you write access.  I'll need your
SF.net user name.

The code should stay outside the main Allegro tree until it's more
mature, and we decide exactly what to do with it.  Say, in
/bindings/dallegro?

Also, before I forget, you'll need to convert your files to Unix format
before importing.

Peter