Re: [AD] Porting Allegro to a new system

On 1/1/07, Bobby Ferris <baf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm helping with the effort of porting Allegro to the Nintendo DS. The
.... Are there
any docs that explain pretty well how the whole driver system for
Allegro works, or some secret dummy driver that shows how to basically

Someone started writing one up at <http://awiki.tomasu.org/AllegroDev>
Some of the info might prove useful.

It might be better to fill in details there, than to add them to yet
another thread that will be soon forgotten by our descendants. Or if
Baf really goes ahead with this, perhaps he could be sure to enter
everything he's learned in the process.

--
Matthew Leverton