Re: [AD] Porting Allegro to a new system

Cool that paints a better picture of what needs to be done thanks. I already
had the new target setup along with some of the other files, just couldn't
figure out how to fill out the vtables mostly.
The repository is here: http://svn.tomasu.org/repos/allegro-nds
It'll be there for the time being until we can either finalize it and/or make
sure it works somewhat before submitting a patch to AD. :)

--
-juvinious

http://chasm.hopto.org - The Chasm - My Site
http://openlayer.berlios.de - Openlayer