Re: [AD] float positions

OTOH non-integer pixels positions could slow down many allegro programs
which put/get integer pixels and blit in integer bitmap positions. May
create some caveats on lots situations too.

It would be better to create new functions to put/get non-integer
pixels and use non-integer blit, without deprecating or changing the
existing ones. Its important to note that they don't need to use
OpenGL, it's feasible and not very complex to implement they by hand
_IF_ needed for whatever reason.

Other thing which i think is that non-integer put/getpixels and
blitting would be capable to create better looking and more perfect
stretch_blit, rotate_sprite and likewise functions, which is indeed
good.

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva