Re: [AD] [4.2] allegro and mkstemp

On 2006-12-07, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What are the limitations I have when moving the 4.3 code over to 4.2? I
> basically only need to add one or two vtable entries, and the wrapper
> functions.
>
> Can I just add the "get_dir" hook to the end of the system vtable, and call it
> done?

Why do you need a get_dir hook, and what does it do?  I assume you're
trying to fix pack_fopen_chunk(), and you're wanting to find the
directory holding a file that a PACKFILE handle refers to.  In that case
we have the file's name in f->normal.filename, and we can extract the
directory name out of that.

Peter