Re: [AD] Money

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 11:44 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:

> This is the only option I am interested in.  The rest are either too
> expensive, or of dubious benefit to the *development* of Allegro.

I'd say, anything connected to Allegro will indirectly benefit the
ongoing development - like, even buying and shipping a 'useless'
speedhack prize, e.g. a T-shirt with a picture of Alex the Alliagtor
printed on, will in the end draw more attention to Allegro and increase
the likelyness of games made with it, which again increases the
likelyness of new developers.

> Apart from work on 4.3, I would like to see a good, automated test
> suite.  The money would not be for building the testing framework, but
> the initial set of (non-trivial) tests themselves.

True, that would be very useful to have.

--
Elias Pschernig