Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.1 stress test

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 22:55, Stephen Apostolopoulos wrote:
> Mingw (GCC 3.4.4) under Windows 2003, everything compiles and works ok!
> (tested sound, mouse, keyboard and gfx modes). Anything special we should
> look out for?

Try testing the ABI compatibility: 4.2.0 programs should use the 4.2.1 DLL
without problems; 4.2.1 programs should report anerror when using the
4.2.0 DLL (if they check the return value of allegro_init).
Also, check for hardware accelerated stretch_blit(). This was tested
extensively and should work, but best to check if it really does.

Evert