Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.1 stress test

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 17:13 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 22:30 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, archives are available at
> >
> > http://www.eglebbk.dds.nl/allegro/
> >
> > please stress test these! I won't release them publicly until it's
> > confirmed to compile normally on all platforms*, to prevent a repeat of
> > the `Allegro 4.2.0 doesn't work on DJGPP!' disaster.
> >

> I noticed how exkeys and extrans would go to 100% CPU use, so committed
> a fix. I'll now try compiling it on all the SF compile farm hosts and
> see how well it does.

Ok, the results:

alpha-linux1 - Failed, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/alpha-linux1.txt
amd64-linux1 - Failed, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/amd64-linux1.txt
amd64-linux2 - Failed, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/amd64-linux2.txt
openpower-linux1 - Success, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/openpower-linux1.txt
ppc-osx1 - No route to host
ppc-osx2 - No route to host
ppc-osx3 - Failed, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/ppc-osx3.txt
sparc-solaris1 - No route to host
sparc-solaris2 -  No route to host
x86-freebsd1 - Failed, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/x86-freebsd1.txt
x86-linux1 - Success, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/x86-linux1.txt
x86-linux2 - Success, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/x86-linux2.txt
x86-netbsd1 - No route to host
x86-openbsd1 - Failed, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/x86-openbsd1.txt
x86-solaris1 - Failed, see http://alleg.sf.net/compilefarm/x86-solaris1.txt

For alpha-linux1, I'll try to investigate the compile error. (What is
alpha?)

The amd64 only fail because no X11 is available it seems - I guess we
have enough amd64 testing so this won't matter.

For OSX, only "make install" failed, and that because I did not know how
to specify a "configure --prefix" option for it so it tried to use
system pathes.. I guess we have enough OSX testing anyway, so won't
investigate this any further as well.

Both BSDs report the same compile error, I'll try to investigate.

For solaris, ./configure does not recognize gcc for some reason.. I
suspect a bug in autotools rather than on our side (gcc is installed
there) - so, no idea about this one. (Is solaris still used by anyone?)

--
Elias Pschernig