Re: [AD] 16 bit color depth in full screen osx

There's a few times it's mentioned in the code:

qzfull.m:165:   bpp = color_depth == 15 ? 16 : color_depth;
qzwindow.m:388:   if (dd == 16) dd = 15;
system.m:627:   return color_depth == 16 ? 15 : color_depth;

I have no idea why, it's always been there from before I started
working on the code.

Pete