Re: [AD] 4.3.0 is now up

On 2006-07-24, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've uploaded the 4.3.0 packages.  I'm delegating the rest of
> the work to someone else :-)

Aren't you following diffs/user packages like in previous unstable
branches? That's cool.

On 2006-07-24, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I posted an annnouncement on alleg.sf.net (Which is a pain,
> can't we get something like on allegro.cc, or maybe use the SF
> news posting somehow?  Like a script to transfer news from SF
> into allegrowww SVN..).

Right now the pain of updating the web still doesn't outweight
being able to replicate the web to three mirrors and translate.
Maybe we should drop those two features and put something else you
will like more.

Personally I don't think anybody uses the Spanish version of the
Allegro web site. Every time I've asked a Spanish programmer,
they use the English version out of fear of having a stale
translation. This feeling is consistent across all kind of technical
software and I've resolved to stop doing translations because nobody
apreciates them.