Re: [AD] 4.3.0 is now up

On 2006-07-24, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> He's not subscribed though, and I'm not sure we still have access
> to the list maintenance interface (so he could get whitelisted).

Let the ml admin deal with that. Nowadays I'm more concerned to
send mail to individual people rather than mailing lists, because
the latter usually bounce or advise when something is blocked. But
some ISPs use stupid spam/blacklist software that may send something
to /dev/null without confirmation (I've seen it happen a lot).