Re: [AD] alleg-www-commits

On 2006-07-02, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 22:13 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> > Hi, what should we do about the alleg-www-commits list?
> > It appears commits to the Allegro source tree tries to send
> > notifications to alleg-www-commits as well, and I think commits
> > to the allegrowww sends notification to alleg-commits.
>
> Already talked with Grzegorz about it - but there seems to be
> no solution, since SF can not filter messages. I just removed
> the www-commits hook, so from now on, messages will only appear
> on alleg-commits.

Oh, wait, so there *was* a second hook for
alleg-www-commits? Hmmm... I guess I suffered mail lag, since the
same day I created this issue because I didn't see it and thought
we were still getting twice the mail:

  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=1515965&group_id=1

I guess I should close the issue then?

> [...] Grzegorz' advanced translation [...]

Haha. BTW, nice "To:" header.