Re: [AD] alleg-www-commits

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 20:31 +0200, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> On 2006-07-02, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 22:13 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> > > Hi, what should we do about the alleg-www-commits list?
> > > It appears commits to the Allegro source tree tries to send
> > > notifications to alleg-www-commits as well, and I think commits
> > > to the allegrowww sends notification to alleg-commits.
> >
> > Already talked with Grzegorz about it - but there seems to be
> > no solution, since SF can not filter messages. I just removed
> > the www-commits hook, so from now on, messages will only appear
> > on alleg-commits.
>
> Oh, wait, so there *was* a second hook for
> alleg-www-commits? Hmmm... I guess I suffered mail lag, since the
> same day I created this issue because I didn't see it and thought
> we were still getting twice the mail:
>
>   https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=1515965&group_id=1
>
> I guess I should close the issue then?

Well, I did send another issue in the meantime:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=1515943&group_id=1

And the latter probably is the cause for the earlier :) But it seems,
one of SF's current problems is extreme support request lag :P

> > [...] Grzegorz' advanced translation [...]
>
> Haha. BTW, nice "To:" header.

Yes, I was wondering about that as well. It seems to have appeared at
exact the same date SF said they upgraded their mailing list software..

--
Elias Pschernig