Re: [AD] Getting back up to speed and the role of the Dictator

Do we have a 'roadmap' - do you think everything can be done
incrementally from where we are now or are there going to be some big
breaking changes to the codebase? (i.e extended periods of time when
Allegro will simply not work)

Pete

On 7/20/06, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I may just push out what's in the SVN repository as 4.3.0 this weekend
> (no objections I hope).  After that, I don't know.

That's fine. You get to appoint a Dictator for 4.3.1 ;)
I guess I'll see about writing some rudimentary documentation for some of
the new functions and giving a small example of how to do page flipping
with the new API.

Evert