Re: [AD] 4.3.0 progress

msvc8 on winXP.

accelerated features as listed in the  /test/test.exe
are not being detected, i dont seem to have any.

I selected the DirectX Accelerated driver.

I then tried /allegro/4_2_0_b3__2005_05_14/test/test.exe and the features appeared as i'd expect.

I also tried one of the /430/examples, the one that blits the rat over itself 200 times whilst moving the blit around, and that said "software: argh..blah blah"
indicating that it too was just using software rendering.