Re: [AD] Building Allegro Universal Binary on Mac?

Actually, it's not that difficult. You just need to add "-arch ppc
-arch i386" into the compiler flags.
Then you can use "file exe-or-lib-name" to check that it's worked!
I will try and make a patch against SVN in the next couple of days -
it will affect makefile.osx and fix.sh.
Are you following the latest SVN by the way?

Pete