Re: [AD] Allegrowww on SVN

Thanks to both.

So, if I understood it right I'll commit changes to
CVS (I still don't have an account on SF, I'll create
it as soon as possible, I just need to decide a
username).

Me and a friend would like to maintain the italian
translation.

I know we have to translate the parts in the /data
directory.

Anything we should be aware of before starting?

--- Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz