Re: [AD] Allegro# in the Google Summer of Code 2006

Is anyone interested in taking part in this?

Kirill Kononenko
mail: Kirill.KononenkoATgmailDOTcom
PGP/GPG public key available on request

Well somebody already has made .NET bindings for allegro and it's open source.
Maybe somebody can take that and port it over to dotnet.
For more information take a look here:
http://www.skorzec.com/allegnet/
:)

I started to bind Allegro to Java and I am in the process of binding Allegro to MzScheme. While useful its really not that hard, you just use whatever foreign function interface exists for your language and make a foriegn call to every single Allegro function. Tedious yes, hard no.