Re: [AD] MacOS X compile problem

For me, fixbundle.o is in ./obj/macosx/alleg/ and svn diff doesn't
show any differences in the makefile (this is for 4.2 branch.) Did you
run make depend?

Pete

On 5/7/06, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For me, a normal compile aborts with:

gcc -DALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD -Wall -Wno-unused -Wno-long-double  -O2
-funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-common -pipe -dynamic
-DALLEGRO_NO_ASM -I. -I./include -o obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o -c
tools/macosx/fixbundle.c
{standard input}:unknown:FATAL:can't create output file:
obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o
make: *** [obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o] Error 1

the output directory for the .o file is incorrect:
obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o should be obj/macosx/alleg/fixbundle.o
However, I couldn't find where to correct this. Compiling the file manually
and placing the object file in obj/macosx/alleg does work around the
problem.

Evert