Re: [AD] Allegrowww on SVN

On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 01:27 +0200, Marco Radaelli wrote:
> Hello,
> I red the messages about the module's move from CVS to
> SVN.
>
> I just wanted to know if everything is ok and I could
> start playing with it (the pages generation worked
> perfectly).

Ah, thanks, didn't think about that, by default nobody has SVN access -
I just enabled SVN access for all project members now.

> Btw, do I need special privileges to commit changes to
> it? An account at sf? Write permissions to the module?

You need an account, and ask Grzegorz for write access, then he will
tell you how and what to translate and so on :)

> Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, it's just
> that I saw that other thread about allegrowww and SVN.

For now, web updates still go into CVS. Only once the scripts are
updated (if it is feasible in at all at this time), we can close the CVS
module on SF and web updates can happen with SVN.

--
Elias Pschernig