Re: [AD] Allegrowww on SVN

On 2006-04-29, Marco Radaelli <xoot123@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I red the messages about the module's move from CVS to
> SVN.
>
> I just wanted to know if everything is ok and I could start
> playing with it (the pages generation worked perfectly).

You can start playing with it, and if Elias gave you write access,
modify stuff. While it works ok, I still need to update the
scripts to run directly from SourceForge as cron jobs. This means
changing command line options, adding a few umasks here and there,
and document that. I hope to do it on Monday. That only means your
changes won't be made public until I switch the cron thingies on
SourceForge soon.

Besides, the binary mirror script is failing to download files
from SourceForge, which probably means their format changed, and
invalidates any new mirror anybody would like to set up.