Re: [AD] Using SourceForge's SVN repository

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 21:35 +0200, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> On 2006-04-17, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Just the allegrowww would be best, since everything else is on
> > bafserv. [...]  instead of this (as you get by manually calling
> > cvs2svn with right options):
> >
> > allegrowww/tags/tag1
> > allegrowww/tags/tag2
> >
> > I can do the move of the allegrowww module from CVS to SVN in
> > that way..
>
> Ok, go for it. Later I'll update the scripts.

Ok, the latest CVS snapshot was from before half of their CVS went down
(sometime in March) - but it only was missing 3 recent commits, so I
went ahead and applied them manually.

I also removed the empty branches and tags folders, and instead of a
"trunk" folder as usual with SVN, just named it "allegrowww" - I guess
that is all we need.

To get the allegrowww module out of SVN, you would use:

svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/alleg/allegrowww

I have no idea about anything else, like if it can be accessed from the
same places as the CVS module..

--
Elias Pschernig