Re: [AD] Announcing the switch from CVS to SVN on the web page

On 2005-12-06, Stepan Roh <stepan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
>
> >Stepan's CVS snapshots won't be of use too.
>
> I'm in the process of deploying new server which will be completed this
> weekend. After that I'll switch snapshots and source browser to SVN.

Great!

> I also waited for SVN structure to settle down. There was quite a bit of
> moving around lately :-) Speaking of that: what is current HEAD (for
> snapshots)?

I think we can't have just a single snapshot now.  Some people will be
looking for the latest bug fixes for 4.2, and we also would like some
adventurous people to try out the new stuff in 4.3.

http://svn.bafserv.com/svn/allegro/allegro/branches/4.2

http://svn.bafserv.com/svn/allegro/allegro/branches/4.3

Peter