[AD] Announcing the switch from CVS to SVN on the web page

So you are going to play with svn now. What do I do about the web
page? Everything about CVS is obsolete then, and people won't be
able to get the last version. CVS info on the web page should
be changed to SVN. Stepan's CVS snapshots won't be of use too.
And the changelogs Peter asked for are now useless too.

I guess you would like a front page announce and new instructions
on how to get the new stuff. And modify Allegro's documentation
where needed.