Re: [AD] new demo game

On 2005-12-31, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I should have free time on friday. I'll try to commit it then.
>
> Well, today isn't friday, but I've commited it. Note that I didn't get
> round to doing all the source cleanup I had intended to do.
> Attached is my original `referee report' for the demo. Many of the things
> in there are corrected or dealt with in the current version, but not all
> of them. Some help there would be appreciated, though I'll get back to
> some of them later this week.
>
> There also isn't a working buildsystem. I'll commit my own for the time
> being, which I use myself in more or less this form. It works fairly well
> for *nix, DJGPP and MinGW, but it isn't ideal in this case.

Even though the demos are/will be in a separate module, are they
supposed to buildable inside or outside of the Allegro tree, or both?

I just realised that having the demos outside mean we will have to tag
the demos module separately whenever we make a release, if we want to
know which versions of the demo were distributed with which versions
of Allegro.

Peter