RE: [AD] SAMPLE loading problem

> Thanks, looks like a bug indeed.

What made me unsure about it is that any one of the samples
in a file that has this value will trigger this code, so there
is a huge likelyhood that a lot of people will get bitten by
this. So, if nobody reported not being able to load sounds for
over a year (if you look at the patch, the change was made in
summer 2004), I'm wondering *why* it fails for me.

> I was going to commit it to both new_api_branch and HEAD, but SF said:

new_api_branch, eh ? Is that still the al_ prefix thing ?
Or the old (hmm) Allegro 5 API that was discussed a few years
ago ?