Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0

> Ok, I've created the allegro-bin package. It's currently empty but I'll put
> Michal's DevPaks in there shortly.
> The other packages can be uploaded as they become available.

http://www.allegro.cc/files

It has Windows "binaries" for:

Compiler: MSVC 6/7.0/7.1/8.0, MinGW, Borland
Documentation: CHM / HTML / RTF / Text
Tools & Examples ("misc" package)

I don't know where the Tools & Examples fits in on SF - whether it
should be in its own thing, in the Binary section, or no where.

Each of the binaries is available as a zip, 7z, or exe (self
extracting 7z), but they don't all have to go on SF if it's too messy.
If only one is picked, probably the Zip would be the best version,
although the 7z's are much smaller.

They are untested, but they should all work. They are missing some
detailed help and some files that are nice for detailed debugging, but
most people won't care. I plan on resolving any problems that are
reported whenever 4.2.1 is released.

--
Matthew Leverton