Re: [AD] Online documentation

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 04:31 -0800, Dustin Dettmer wrote:
> http://alleg.sourceforge.net/test/devhelp/php/book.xul.php?book=allegro
> stopped working for me.  Firefox says 'url redirection
> limit exceeded'.

Yes, I get the same now.. odd. It works if you go to:

http://alleg.sourceforge.net/test/devhelp/php

Then click on "all" and on "allegro". It must have to do how the php
code internally redirects stuff. I think I'll send a feature request to
Jose Fonseca so you can better bookmark links to books, and also to
single functions. Then this docs really would be useful.

I also submitted the allegro book to htmlhelp.dotsrc.org (a week ago),
so the 4.2.0 documentation should appear there.

[Oh, and you posted this in the wrong thread..]

--
Elias Pschernig