Re: [AD] Proposing patch in windows detection

--- aj <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you have any evidence its not the same thing ?
> MSDN is all we can go by, if its not docmented in there, its not
> worth
> debating.

No i didn't have any evidence, so I asked (I know, here isn't the
better place to do that). But now gnolam already clarified this.

> And if you can proof something is wrong on MSDN, submit a bug, it'll
> get
> corrected.

Surely there is a misunderstanding here. I didn't said that something
is right or not MSDN.

> URL, on msdn ?   somehow i think XP and XPx64 will be able to be
> differentiated.

No, the problem is differentiate XPx64 and Win2003. I found that:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/base/getting_the_system_version.asp

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva

Faça do Yahoo! sua página inicial.
http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html