Re: [AD] Proposing patch in windows detection

Tore Halse wrote:
> Longhorn was the development codename for Windows Vista. Therefore,
> all references to Longhorn are obsolete.
>
> /T

So, WIN_LONGHORN should be WIN_VISTA. And its surprising (or not) that
even in MSDN it's obsolete (there are lots of references to longhorn
there). Now i'm starting to understand that name confusion...

And I'm attaching (again) the patch. (Maybe someday i will learn to do
it right in the first time... But i saw somewhere in allegro.cc that we
should never be afraid to submit a patch).

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva

Faça do Yahoo! sua página inicial.
http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html