Re: [AD] Proposing patch in windows detection

Victor wrote:

--- aj <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you have any evidence its not the same thing ?
MSDN is all we can go by, if its not docmented in there, its not
worth debating.

No i didn't have any evidence, so I asked (I know, here isn't the
better place to do that). But now gnolam already clarified this.

And if you can proof something is wrong on MSDN, submit a bug, it'll
get corrected.

Surely there is a misunderstanding here. I didn't said that something
is right or not MSDN.

URL, on msdn ? somehow i think XP and XPx64 will be able to be differentiated.

No, the problem is differentiate XPx64 and Win2003.

To determine whether a Win32-based application is running on WOW64, call the *IsWow64Process* <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dllproc/base/iswow64process.asp> function.

Windows Server "Longhorn" 	6.0
Windows "Longhorn" 	6.0
Windows Server 2003 R2 	5.2