Re: Re: [AD] OSX - About dialog

My first message was a bit unclear perhaps.

To make a normal app, i.e. one that looks like any other OSX app, you _need_ to bind it into a bundle together with its resources and some metadata. Allegro's fixbundle tool does this.

For the programmer, no extra _code_ would be required to make this appear as an About box, the system does it all. Nothing would break cross-platform. It's just a nice-to-have, as adding an application icon is nice on the Windows platform.

Pete