Re: [AD] OSX - joystick fix

On Wednesday 28 September 2005 23:24, Peter Hull wrote:
> I'd like to find a solution that didn't involve manually editing
> patches since I'm going to have to do it every time.

That sucks. Can't you tell ProjectBuilder NOT to interfere in the
formatting of the file?

> Unfortunately the
> version of indent I have doesn't like Allegro's indent.pro very much,

Weird. Worked fine here when I last tried it (which isn't recently).

> and in any case, indent is designed for C, not Objective-C. I might be
> able to tweak emac's auto-indent settings to get close to the original,
> otherwise maybe you could apply the patch to your local repository,
> indent it and then cvs commit it? Are there any other options?

Yeah, the other option is that I edit the patch manually, either before or
after applying it. I can do that but it'll be a day or two before I get
round to that.

Evert