Re: [AD] OSX - joystick fix

On Wednesday, September 28, 2005, at 10:34  pm, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Wednesday ٢٨ September ٢٠٠٥ ٢٣:٢٤, Peter Hull wrote:
I'd like to find a solution that didn't involve manually editing
patches since I'm going to have to do it every time.

That sucks. Can't you tell ProjectBuilder NOT to interfere in the
formatting of the file?
Normally it's OK but this was quite a big edit, so the new code had to be indented somehow ... eventually it got so messy I just re-indented the whole thing! (probably a mistake..)

I've now done it via emacs and it looks a lot better, _most_ of the changes are real with just a few oddities that I guess are trailing spaces.

Let me know what you think,

Pete