Re: [AD] POTM

On Thursday 08 September 2005 21:32, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> > This is the bit I read: (right at the bottom) (Interested in having
> > your project be Project of the Month?  Here's how to apply, it's
> > easy: Write a note to staff@xxxxxxxxxx with the subject line: POTM.
> > Mention your project name and why you think your project should
> > be selected.)
>
> Ah, that rules it out. Somebody has to make the personal commitment
> of answering those questions and posing as Allegro's owner.

I think Pete just volunteerd to answer those questions. ;)
I think anyone of the developers can speak for the rest of us when we
decide that we want this. I vote that this is a job for either the
webmaster, the dictator, the person suggesting it or a public relations
man we may want to appoint for the job (listed in no particular order).

Evert