Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 RC2 -- DOS oldies

Elias Pschernig wrote:
Well, I still think, replacing the demo is a minor change, or no change
at all in the sense that it doesn't touch Allegro itself - so could do
it in the RC still.

my point of view is that users expect that simply running "make" will not produce any error something like "ignore that error, it was just demo, the lib was built ok" is quite not satisfying. And I always thought that RC means "no changes, just bug fixing". Maybe we should have one more stage - RRC (really release candidate) :-))))

anyway, is the new demo anywhere available?

--
Regards,
    Michal

ICQ# 175762750