Re: [AD] Finishing up 4.2 for RC1

I just realized I never actually attempted to fix this. I started trying to rewrite the midi layer for BSD but havent gotten very far. Thanks for keeping things on track, Evert and Peter.

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

- OSS requires -lossaudio in OpenBSD
- OSS MIDI doesn't work on OpenBSD; make it work or fix detection in aclocal.m4
Here's an ugly patch to do both.

Meh, it's about a pretty as anything I could have come up with.
Commited.

Evert