Re: [AD] Allegro on OpenBSD

> I see in 4.2.0 beta 4 the changelog mentions get_executable_name is
> fixed for OpenBSD but its not really since OpenBSD is using the "ps"
> hack which doesnt work.

Really? I thought you said it worked after removing the -f flag?

> Can I get a mention for finding this? :).

Sure. Didn't you?

> Im
> looking into better ways to get the executable name in BSD but im not
> having a lot of luck.

As far as I've been able to tell, there is none. Which means, I guess, that
we need to enable magic main by default on BSD.

> Just to keep my focus here are the remaining issues are:
> 1. linking with -lossaudio to get rid of the _oss_ioctl symbol not
> found. Should libossaudio be dynamically linked into the liballeg.so?

Right. I suppose this would be done with a configure check: see if
libossaudio defines _oss_ioctl and if so link against it?

> 3. Fix or remove OSS midi from BSD.

Make it so. At the very least, we should disable it if we can detect that
it won't work.

Evert