Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 RC1 timetable

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 19:14 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Monday 06 June 2005 00:13, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > What if you view it just as a patch to split demo.c into multiple files?
>
> That would be fine, I guess.

I'll try to commit it tomorrow then.. unless there are other reasons not
to.

Oh, and about a new font for the demo.. that really can wait I guess. I
made a new one out of FreeSans, but it just is much uglier than the
current one (but I have no free .ttf installed here which looks close to
that).

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>