Re: [AD] al_list_config_entries

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 21:18 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> The reason for being so stringent black-and-white all-or-nothing is that
> you need to draw a firm line at some point in time. If you don't, you can
> continue to add `small patches like this' and never finish.

Yes, I completely agree. So only things that are 100% sure to cause no
problems, and won't delay the release by a single day, can be added at
all (unless it are bug fixes). As I said, I would sort of sneak this in,
as it fulfills all the criteria - but then, I don't really care, and
luckily not my decision :)

--
Elias Pschernig