Re: [AD] Framebuffer resolution problems

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

Thus, fixing this would require learning how framebuffer works
and reviewing the code, a more lengthy task I won't do. If you
look at the dates of those changes in CVS you can see Allegro
possibly doesn't have any fb users at all. Maybe we should disable
framebuffer autodetection until everybody who proposed changes to
the code agrees on a version which works for him/her?

I'd like to work on FB support. Can you recommend me some good API documentation? I can't seem to find anything better than /usr/include/linux/fb.h

--
Milan Mimica