[AD] Alternate maling list host?

Hopefully this makes it through, got an email from sourceforge saying thier
gmail bug is fixed...

I'll put forward the offer a little more formally, I can host the allegro
mailing list on my payed host (where strangesoft.net is hosted). Should be
quicker and has a normal archive.

Now for a bit of fun, last night I imported allegro into subversion on my home
server, took a little while, about an hour to import. :o
http://svn.tomasu.org/listing.php?repname=allegro&path=%2F&sc=0

Thats just for fun mind you, if the devs did want to switch to subversion, I'd
recomend one of the places listed here:
http://subversion.tigris.org/project_links.html#hosting

--
Thomas Fjellstrom