Re: [AD] Alternate maling list host?

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 06:22, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> I'll put forward the offer a little more formally, I can host the allegro
> mailing list on my payed host (where strangesoft.net is hosted). Should
be
> quicker and has a normal archive.

First thank you for the offer. I won't offer a real opinion either way at
the moment as the focus of my attention is elsewhere until the end of the
week at least and I haven't carefully read what's been said sofar.
One con argument I can give is that of mailinglist continuity: ideally, one
would never switch the mailinglist address. Of course, we already switched
away from canvaslink a couple of years ago.

Evert