Re: [AD] Re: scrsave.c password patch

anybody checked this out? let me know. (to enable this, compile, copy
the scrsave.scr to WINNT\system32 or WINDOWS\system directory, and
select this as screensaver, and go to the password options) ...

Well, it is a Windows thing... considering the amount of non-Windows users on the mailing list, it probably takes a bit longer for it to be reviewed.
I haven't really looked at it myself yet.

Evert

id like to check it out, i haven't enuff time, sorry.. it is very low on the list of my priorities (a screen saver has little value in the time i can spend developing allegro/win).