Re: [AD] sys_directx_trace_handler

So, why are we even doing this in the sys_directx_trace_handler thread? :P

On 4/28/05, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 18:27 +0530, guilt wrote:
> We have to be following the rules, but then it shouldn't get in way of
> the "content" itself, which has more significance than the way it's
> meant to be said..

It's not rules, just some guidelines to make reading the contents
easier. In your posts, I don't know what you reply to, and I always have
to scroll down to the end of the useless quoting to see if there is
anything important there..

--
Elias Pschernig