Re: [AD] probleme mit dateien finden

My German is quite poor, but it sounds like there seems to be a
problem here with exsample not finding a file in the same directory as
the program. I couldn't see anything about Christine being in the same
directory as exsample... Also something about argv[0] being used to
determine the directory that the sample is in... Anyways I suspect
this was sent to the wrong list, but, as I said, my German is quite
poor and I had help from an online translator :)