[AD] Documentation on get_executable_name and replace_filename

Where are they? They're used in the examples but I haven't been able
to find them in the docs. The probable location would be the 'using
allegro' section (they are not there) - and all other sections seem
irrelevant. Are they missing or just misplaced (or am I just blind :)
?

Since these are an important part for correct datafile loading I think
the docs should be updated. I think I could create a patch, given
there isn't any strange behavior under non-windows platforms (ie. they
could fail for some obscure reason etc).