Re: [AD] Documentation on get_executable_name and replace_filename

On Sunday 10 April 2005 23:19, StApostol wrote:
> Where are they?

Under `File and compression routines'.

> to find them in the docs. The probable location would be the 'using
> allegro' section (they are not there) - and all other sections seem
> irrelevant. Are they missing or just misplaced (or am I just blind :)
> ?

I think `File and compression routines' is ok, although I suppose one could
want a separate section for functions that interact with the filesystem
(al_find_first/al_find_next, get_executable_name, etc.) and functions that
operate on files, like pack_fopen().
They are more at place where they are now than under `using Allegro' in my
opinion.

Evert