Re: [AD] restore old-style encyption reading

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Sunday 17 April 2005 15:18, Peter Wang wrote:
a.cc thread: http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=480238

No response yet. I'm posting the fixed up patch here so we don't forget about it.

I've bumped the thread. Peter, do you think we can apply this for the next beta? Personally, I see no reason not to, so I think you can go ahead and apply it in the next day or two.

Okay. I don't think it breaks anything, but I would like confirmation that it works as advertised, seeing as I applied the patch by hand.

Peter